Friday 10 May 2013

Taking Stock!

Good morning everyone!

There has been a change in weather, not so sunny today, but rain is good, too. Although it is rather windy here and just grey... now I sound very British! Enough of the weather!

Just to update you, things are going well at 'The Egg Shed', again! Thank goodness. But I will keep an eye on the situation, of course.

Where sewing projects are concerned, I have decided that it is not worth making bunting from the lovely fabric I bought at 'The Cotton Wool Store' - I am going to use it more carefully in a better project. It is just too pretty to waste on bunting! Will keep you posted.

Yesterday, I went to my favourite village for a little 'me' time... it is good to just step away to your favourite place and 'be' - helps you put things into perspective and gives you some time to 'breathe' and be yourself - without any pressure / demands / expectations from others 'round you. Being in the role I am, taking time out is vital. A change of scenery is as good as a holiday, so they say - I know it's true.

Today, it is back to the routine, with minor changes which will make major differences... Rethinking our schedule and re-evaluating our priorities is an excellent exercise in making our goals clearer and more achievable. And at times, helps us to get back on track with things we have neglected; health and self-care, important relationships and the building up of our Faith, for example. Give it a go, get a pen and notebook and make a list of the things that mean the most to you and then see how they fit in with your daily schedule. You'll be amazed at what you find out!

Hope you have a prosperous and happy day!
Catherine...x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.