Saturday 1 March 2014

And the sun is out!



Good sunny morning to you all... Today, I'm taking full advantage of the sunshine to sort out my poor herb garden and the chooks need a new sand bath for the summer. Over the winter I gave them five old car tires to perch on, which they seem to have taken to, nicely.



Later I'll be in the kitchen preparing lunch and dinner with a few fab ideas from Ina Garten, and then I'll be busy with a number of quilting projects that need to be completed.

At the moment, in the evenings, I am reading 'How to run your home without help.' by Kay Smallshaw - Persephone Books Ltd London - to glean any wisdom I may find in it - there is always room for that, where homemaking is concerned. Regarding the kitchen, I think I may have to start a 'KitchenAid' fund - would love to have a food mixer with all the attachments - may take some time!

Hope you have a lovely weekend!
May God bless you all. Catherine...x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.