Thursday 13 June 2013

Glued to the Cutting Board...

Evening all!

Today was spent entirely at the cutting board, prepping for my next project... I went out for two short breaks, to buy cat food and then to have a look at a fabric store, simply to stretch and have a change of scenery. This evening I've been sewing some of the blocks and tomorrow, I shall be cutting again, since I had a bright idea half way through the prep-work to slightly change the colour-design in this project... hence more cutting and a bigger quilt as a result, but that is good and all part of the fun of design.

I will probably sew a little more tonight but when it gets to quitting, sleeping will be extra sweet!

So, here's wishing you all a good night and sweet dreams... Catherine...x

'Shirttails and Chevrolets' Quilt...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.