Friday 24 May 2013

Sunflower...


Good morning folks! Hope you are all well and happy... Keeping Oklahoma and all those in distress around the world, in prayer.

Yesterday was a major sewing day for me, so much so that I just had to have a late one this morning - woke at 6am... back to sleep 'til 8am! Woo-hoo! Needed that... haven't had a lie-in for yonks! Rest day (aka: day off) today! The chooks didn't complain... only made a beeline for the food when I put it out... so funny, how they run, especially for food - too cute!

Well the Sunflower Design is looking good... applique design inspired by Baltimore style quilts... when hubby saw it, he said 'That's nice!' - believe me, that is a BIG compliment - I felt quit chuffed! Once I have all the applique stitched in place, I'll take some pics and post them.

Well, the builders are in the Church as of this past Monday, putting in a loo and kitchen unit... I haven't been to see it, yet... may go take a look, today... I think the change is going to be huge...

That's my news for this morning... more sewing as the weather isn't so nice, today... then a pop in, to see family... by then, the day will be over and I'll be wondering where it has gone! Shucks, it is true... time does go by faster as you get older! Seriously, feeling 360 at the moment, with only 5 days to go... then it's all over! Ok, time to put the PC down... starting to feel hysterically silly! It is May still, right...? My cousin joyfully reminded me that we were only six months away from December - gotta love her!

That's me - I'm done!

Hope your day doesn't zoom past too quickly! Have a good one!
Catherine...x

This is a great site: photonotes.org/reviews/lensbaby/gallery/
Sunflower. Zaragoza, Spain...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.