Tuesday 23 April 2013

Baptism on Sunday... Sweetest thing!

On Sunday, my husband Baptised the sweetest little girl who arrived on her daddy's hip in her lovely, old, long, Christening Gown. As she smiled at me she handed me a daisy chain that someone had made from the daisies growing in the lawn outside... and at that moment I knew I had found a 'kindred spirit' - she made my year! I chatted with her mommy and said that I was tickled pink at her giving me the daisy chain, to which she replied: 'Wait 'til you see the Christening Cake!' ... When we arrived at the party, the little girl was dressed in daisy colours, too! Just lovely!

May God bless them all. Amen.





For obvious reasons I am protecting the identity of the child.

Catherine...x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.